Alle Termine im Überblick
ISB Summer School 2017
The «International Summer School on Social Banking & Finance» is the annual international conference on social banking and alternative finance. About 80 guests from social banks, alternative financial institutions, NGOs, conventional banks and other interested people such as students will discuss and gain valuable insights into the roots, characteristics, opportunities and challenges of this rapidly evolving field, from both practitioners and academics.
• Origins, context, core business activities, products and services of Social Banks
• Recent and future developments in the context of Social Banking such as new business models (in the light of low interest margins, regulations & digitalisation)
• Innovations in the context of Social Banking & Finance
• International perspective: comparing and contrasting Social Banks
• Community financing, partnerships and collaboration
• Keynote, lectures, workshops, labs, finance fair, showcasing of projects / clients, networking, excursion
• A good mixture of academics and experts from the field to provide depth in content
• Reflecting on one's practice
• Thinking out of the box
• Encouragement and guidance to explore creative resources (like drawing, acting or movement) as practical ways of artful knowing
What will you learn?
• Experience the spirit of social banking
• Learn about social banks and their roots, values, definition...
• Get to know the international perspectives and work of social banking and finance
• Broaden your horizon and be inspired for your daily work
You are invited to come to the enchanting south west coast of Ireland. The Summer School takes place at the Trident Hotel in Kinsale. Kinsale is a very picturesque Irish port and fishing village close to Cork city.
Informations and registration: www.social-banking.org/summer-school
|Datum & Zeit||
Trident Hotel, Kinsale, Ireland
Institute for Social Banking ISB