Workshop: Smart funding for sustainable startups and SMEs
Imagine a world where start-ups and SME’s have a preferred access to sources of funding.
A number of financial partners have made it clear that start-ups which have embraced sustainability in their agenda should be able to raise equity and debt more easily. The route towards sustainability and decarbonation means that we have to better support the future players in this field.
During this workshop, Technology Fund, Alternative Bank Switzerland, and Swisscom Ventures will present their solutions to grant access to funding to start-ups and SMEs with a sustainable strategy. eSmart, formerly member of EPFL Innovation Park, will also share its experience in collaborating with Technology Fund.
12:30 : Welcome by EPFL Innovation Park
12:33 - 13: 40 : Round table
13:40 - 14:00 : Q&A
- Welcome: EPFL Innovation Park: Emma Dorée, Head of Sustainability & Real Estate Services
- Banque Alternative Suisse SA: Bertrand Donninger, Responsable financement entreprises
- Technology Fund: Simone Riedel Riley, CFA, General Manager
- Swisscom Ventures: Jennifer Webb, Investment Director
- eSmart Technologies SA : Fabrizio Lo Conte, co-Founder
- Facilitated by B Lab Switzerland: Elisabeth Pfund, STI Geneva & Vaud Coordinator
- Roundtable with a facilitator.
- The event is held in English and is free for everyone.
- Hybrid format (live and online). With panel onsite at EPFL Innovation Park and possibility for participants to attend the event either onsite or online.
Important note: If you want to join onsite, 25 seats are available. Please inform EPFL Innovation Park at the following email address: sustainability(at)epfl-innovationpark.ch.
|Datum & Zeit||
Hybrid format (live and online)